Your level of fitness contributes to your overall health and wellness. As a Firefighter, it is particularly important to keep your heart and body strong so that you can be there for those who depend on you. Lieutenant and published author of the Fire Athlete Fitness Program Ryan Vacek developed this firefighter workout in 2006 as a way to help Firefighters change their mindset about exercise and combat the number one line of duty death, cardiac arrest. The Fire Athlete Fitness Program has revolutionized firefighter fitness, changing the lives of many emergency responders. This program focuses on physically training the body for firefighter activities. The intermittent, high-intensity physical exertion that our bodies demand while conducting firefighting operations is mimicked in this crew- oriented workout. This firefighter secret will now be revealed in the Fire Athlete Fitness Boot Camps. If you are interested in training the way firefighters train, are an aspiring firefighter or just want to be in the best shape of your life come check us out.
The Fire Athlete Fitness Boot camps:
- Sessions lead by professional firefighters and certified personal trainers
- Workout along side firefighters, aspiring firefighters, friends and family
- Exercise with the same firefighting equipment used on the fire-ground
- 100% non bias- no matter your profession, fitness level, age or gender- you get out what you put in
- Delivers “smokin’” results
How Valuable Is This Program
- Zero Registration Fees
- Zero Monthly Sign Ups
- Walk Up and Workout!
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30PM – 7:30PM
Every Saturday morning at 8:15AM – 9:00AM
Every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30PM -7:30PM
**Discounted rate for emergency services personnel**